In our Career Centers you will find many valuable tools to help
you will your job search including:
- Computers with internet access and resume writing software
- Copy and fax machine to help you print job leads or send out resumes
- Telephones to arrange interviews and facilitate communication with employers
- Job Postings: weekly listings of local job openings to help connect you with employment opportunities
- Personalized career counseling and assistance with job leads
- Assistance with creation of a competitive resume and mock interviews
- Assistance with Work Cards (Sheriffs Cards, TAM Cards, etc.)
- Assistance with funding for trade schools (Trucking, Culinary, Heating Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC), etc.)
- Additional services for Veterans, Women, Youth, and their families
- Daily workshops that cover a variety of topics such as interviewing, dressing for success, thank you notes and more!
To learn about the Career Connections at Workforce Connections One-Stop Career Center, click here.